Raptor Friends and Other Aliens
— Notes from An Interview with Jo Ann Fawcett
Jo Ann Fawcett, the former wife of Captain Mark Richards, was interviewed about Velociraptors Extraterrestrials in WW2 and Other Alien Shocking Anomalies. As far as I know, this was her first interview about ETs and Raptor friends since she and Mark divorced.
Jo Ann does not claim to be an ET contactee — at least in the traditional sense — so the interview was based on what she learned from Mark. There were, however, a few updates and surprises. Since it has been some time since Mark was interviewed this is a good opportunity to catch up with the story. Among other things she explained why she has not met any Raptors, although they are always welcome to drop in for tea.
- Jo Ann recounted her visit to the USS Hornet in Alameda, CA. It is a famous haunted ship and after experiencing a spirit she was “all in.”
- She was there with a psychic. She was able to feel her father-in-law, Ellis Richards Jr., there. There was also a young man there who had been killed by an alien and was in distress.
- The Hornet was used in special missions after it was decommissioned. Ellis and Mark Richards had fought alien Raptors on the ship in 1976. The article on Ellis Richards at the main site demonstrates why this was impossible for several reasons: Mark was never in the military, his father was a supply officer who was severely disabled following an air crash, the Hornet is well documented and could not have been activated without … Continue reading
- Jo Ann primarily knows about the Raptors. They descended from dinosaurs and still look like that. Jurassic World is a pretty realistic depiction.
- There is a friendly faction that works with our military. There is also an enemy group (Reptoids). The reptoids had once worked with the Nazis at an Antarctic base. Ellis Richards battled them there. The reptilians came back with them to the Hornet where there was another battle. The timeline is convoluted. Jo Ann had been referring to Operation Highjump, which did not involve the Hornet, but in the same breath jumps ahead to her version of the 1970s.
- The friendly raptors are “really cool” as are the Pleiadians. The raptors originated on earth, are warm blooded, and have 20 genetic markers similar to us. They mostly left earth to colonize space. The negative ones survived an asteroid collision 165 million years ago. They walk upright and do not have tails. They could be mistaken for humans if you do not notice their teeth and three toes.
- Mark used to work with the Raptors. They have beautifully colored leathery skin and tails. They have strong family values and are very spiritual. They have been working with us since 1952, when Ellis Richards was first contacted. Their main empire is in space and is governed by an empress.
- The Raptors mostly left after Covid but Jo Ann hopes that they might eventually return to their bases.
- They want to work with humans. Jo Ann’s dream is to have tea with them, perhaps in a garden setting. [I would also recommend serving chocolate.]
- There are some aliens who want to conquer us because we are in a perfect location. Others want to study us or visit on vacation. Earth is the Raptors homeworld so they love this planet and help protect it from invasion.
- The Raptors were involved in South America and there are many ancient depictions there.
- There are bases off the coast of California near Catalina and underneath Disneyland.
- The Raptors are very environmentally friendly. They build things in a way that does not destroy the environment. [Everyone should appreciate environmentally conscious raptors and elementals but could they be doing more to help with global warming?]
- Ellis passed six months before Jo Ann met Mark. However, Jo Ann communicates with him through a channeling medium and they have become close friends. [Presumably the divorce did not affect their friendship.]
- The military monitors Jo Ann.
- At the Exeter Interstellar Treaty Conference in 1961, it was agreed to ban alien contact with civilians for 50 years. That ban was renewed at William and Kate’s wedding in 2011. It doesn’t mean that contact still can’t happen or people aren’t abducted, but Jo Ann is cautious and doesn’t want to get anyone in trouble. [At the very least this blog believes that this might be important information should you face abduction — if you can’t wake up, assert your treaty rights!]
- There many friendly alien species, including cats, dogs, and insects. There are hundreds of species. Mark made first contact with a nine foot tall alien, whose world is inside a Dyson sphere. They dye their fur different colors. They speak telepathically but can hum and sing. They can outstretch arms and have wings. There is now an embassy in South America.
- Another species looks like a panther but can walk upright. They are scientists, artists, and explorers. They come to earth to study. One is an an archaeologist who works with species that looks like a Warbler. Jo Ann would welcome them to join in the tea.
- The military will leak details to Hollywood producers to provide some information, which was used in scenes from Star Wars and Star Trek.
- Bigfoot is an interdimensional species. Mark met some of them. Sometimes they work as security for various projects.
The reminder of the interview focused on her book Midlife Magic. Although our focus is not on Jo Ann’s spiritual beliefs, we also learned that both the aliens and elementals are very spiritual and love the earth. All the major churches know about the aliens.
Elementals and fairies are everywhere, even in space. Several alien species have their own elementals. Jo Ann treats elementals like family members and has brought some in a basket on speaking engagements in England. Some enjoy playing tricks. She has sometimes caught them unaware and been able to glimpse them.
Jo Ann also speaks with a very powerful witch — one of her mentors – who passed before they met. She is identified elsewhere as Titania Essex was said to be one of Mark’s loves. According to the lore, they had three children. I have written that she was a figment of Mark’s imagination — given Mark’s real marriage and what is known about his life, the story has no basis. Beyond that, however, I won’t speculate about to whom Jo Ann is talking.
At times I have wondered how much of her presentations came from Mark, and how much were her own spontaneous revelations. If Jo Ann has new reports from Ellis Richards or Prince Naga, there might be an answer.
In any event, I appreciate how Jo Ann will drop information in a matter-of-fact way, whether about aliens or fairies. That does not mean I accept what she has to say about Mark – his life is well-documented and no amount of magic can change that. But isn’t it time for Kerry Cassidy to do another interview with him?
An Important Note
Jo Ann has stated that she has walked away from Mark and his family house, Surely there must be information there that is now in danger of being lost., if she is to believed, there is everything from the airship plans developed by Mark’s great-grandfather to proof of Mark’s story.
Part of the mission of Jo Ann’s former nonprofit, The Earth Defense Fund, was to preserve historic materials. With the tax collector coming closer to the door of the old house, this blog volunteers to collect those materials and store them. Assisting with this might be the ultimate test of Jo Ann’s commitment to her version of the truth
|The article on Ellis Richards at the main site demonstrates why this was impossible for several reasons: Mark was never in the military, his father was a supply officer who was severely disabled following an air crash, the Hornet is well documented and could not have been activated without anyone noticing.
|The timeline is convoluted. Jo Ann had been referring to Operation Highjump, which did not involve the Hornet, but in the same breath jumps ahead to her version of the 1970s.